* Ages 14 1/2 years old but less than 18 years old.
*NOT YET HAVE LEARNERS PERMIT
* Must have already completed a 30 hour instruction class and have the Certificate of Completion to present upon registration.
*Must have the original SBTS-800 Form(Restricted Instruction Permit) and provide it upon registration. -to see a sample of this document scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Cost of this training is $350.
Payment is required in full at time of registration.
Dates and times for behind the wheel instruction are scheduled in advance and is coordinated between instructor and parent. Once registration payment is made you will receive a call from the instructor to coordinate driving dates and times.
The School and the Student agree to the following term and conditions:
1. No Certificate of Completion will be issued until all fees are paid.
2. The School will complete the course within a reasonable amount of time: delays caused by mechanical failure, unsafe driving conditions due to adverse weather or any other reason over which it has no control, the School will not be held responsible.
3. In the operation of a motor vehicle, there are certain hazards and risks. The Student does hereby specifically assume all such risks as may be incurred in the normal operation of a motor vehicle during the course of instruction. Each School vehicle is fully insured with liability coverage of 1,000,000. The student agrees to completely release the School and its associates from any liability and all claims or courses of action resulting and arising from damages or injuries suffered by the Student during this course to the extent that claims shall not be covered by the School insurance coverage.
4. Additional instruction or service if needed (for teens) will be as follows:
a. Additional classroom instruction at the rate of $30 per hour.
b. Additional behind-the-wheel instruction at the rate of $60 per hour (minimum of 2 hours).
c. Use of School vehicle for North Carolina DMV road test (1 hour practice before the test and 1 hour for test) at the rate of $150.
5. Dates and times for behind the wheel instruction will be give to the Student in advance and adhered to. In the event of unforeseen contingencies, the School may make changes as far in advance as possible and all parties will be notified by telephone or in-person. The School requires a 48-hour’s notice by the Student to cancel a scheduled appointment.
6. The School cannot and does not guarantee that the Student, upon completion of the course, will successfully pass the examinations given by the Division of Motor Vehicles or that the Adult driver will pass the driving test. The School does agree to exert its best efforts in teaching the Student to meet the requirement of the Division of Motor Vehicles.
7. This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the School and the Student, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein shall bind neither the School nor the Student.
8. The School will not refund any deposit for classes or any part thereof when actual services have been rendered.
9. The School can suspend or deny services if the student is uncooperative, or operates the vehicle in an unsafe manner that could cause injury to themselves or others.
10. Under this agreement an instructor may not provide behind-the-wheel training to more than three individual students.
11. This school is licensed by the State of North Carolina, Division of Motor Vehicles.